CMA was founded on a few basic, very important principals:
- Quality - Everything we offer must be the highest quality. Good is not good enough. Only the finest materials, workmanship, manufacturing methods and techniques will be utilized. If it's not good enough to put on our own cars, we certainly wouldn't offer it to you! Nothing angers people more than paying good money for junk!
- Value - Our products will be priced so you, the customer can afford, and we, CMA can afford to stay in business. We are not out to gouge anyone. We just want to bring great things to you and still pay the bills. Our prices are not the cheapest but neither is the quality. We keep the overhead down so low you'd have to go to certain far eastern countries to get lower prices...but then you'd also get lower quality.
- Originality - CMA strives to fill voids in the market place with never before seen products that will make you think "Why has nobody ever done this before?" We will constantly roll out new products and improve existing ones.
- Design - The things we will work better and last longer than comparable items currently available. We base our designs on the concept that the simplest designs are almost always the best designs. The fewer parts there are, the fewer parts there are to break. That's the same design philosophy behind the air cooled Volkswagen in the first place. We'll stick with it.
- Service - It is our intention to offer the very best customer service before and after the sale with tons of good information, answers to all your questions, prompt shipping and a ready supply of replacement parts.
- Support - We back all our products with our exclusive "Handshake Guarantee". We believe in and stand behind our products. It is extremely important to make our customers happy. If our products fail to meet your expectations, let us know and we'll work something out. This also important so we can make the next guy happy too.
- Made in America - We strongly believe that the quality of parts made here in America is vastly superior to that of certain foreign competitors that are flooding the market with stuff that just proves my point. We also strongly believe that Americans with jobs are more likely to buy our products.
- Hard Work - Countless hours of unpaid time have gone into bringing you these products and services. By the time all is said and done, the original startup employees of CMA will be lucky to earn minimum wage. We do it out of passion for the sport, love of these unique little cars and for you, our fellow air cooled VW™ enthusiasts.
BTW: If you have a good idea for a new product, contact us. Lets make a deal to get it into production and offer it up to the air cooled VW™ community. Lets see where it goes. That would be good for our entire sport.
Everywhere on this site the terms "Volkswagen™" and "VW™" or any variant thereof appear are registered trademarks of Volkswagen of America and is talked about here. Custom Metric Accessories is a privately owned business and is in no way affiliated with, supported by, approved by sponsored by or associated with Volkswagen™. We only manufacture and sell aftermarket parts designed to modify and enhance air cooled automobiles manufactured by Volkswagen™.